- Do you have a bathroom on board? Yes! We have a clean, comfortable head with toilet and sink in the boat's enclosed cabin for your convenience.
- Do you serve food or drinks? Water and soft drinks are complimentary but please BYOB. We have plenty of cups and ice in our coolers to keep your drinks cold. We do not serve food but encourage you do bring munchies or picnic with you! There is a small galley onboard with a sink, hot water heater and coffee machine for your use. Feel free to stow food in the galley and grab it whenever you like.
- What time do tours depart? We have set daily departures throughout the day (see here for times) for our intimate boutique public tours but encourage you to book a private charter so you can set the departure time that suits your schedule best.
- What if the weather looks bad? Your safety is our primary concern and we will not go out in any conditions that are unsafe for the vessel, passengers and crew. In our experience, however, weather rarely forces a cancellation. Our boat has an enclosed cabin with seating if rain or wind are a nuisance and we provide rain gear for our guests who prefer to brave the elements on deck!
- What is your cancellation policy? A credit card is required to reserve a booking. All credit and debit cards are accepted. A full refund is issued if a cancellation is made more than 15 days prior to trip. If customer cancels less than 15 days prior to trip, a deposit will be kept but will be valid as credit toward future trip. Cancellation less than 48 hours will result in loss of full deposit with no credit issued. We accept all credit cards and cash.