SMALL GROUP & PRIVATE CHARTER BOAT TOURS
Don't be a another sardine on a crowded tour boat—see the sights from the deck of your own private boat. We'll give you an intimate, one-of-a-kind view of New York and its waterways, views and iconic sights, from the Statue of Liberty and downtown's skyline to the lesser seen but equally stunning vistas offered by New York's famed rivers. Our crews are Coast Guard licensed, professional and knowledgeable. We'll give you a unique, personal cruise the packed tour boats can't match. Scroll down for tour options and directions, or call 718-230-0136 today for details.
New York Harbor Cruise
Starting at Just $90 Per Person!
2 hours - Departing from Pier 25 downtown, we loop around the tip of Manhattan, going up the East and Hudson Rivers, where you will see all the historic and beautiful sights of NY Harbor, including a close up look of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the Freedom Tower, Empire State, Chrysler and UN buildings, the Brooklyn Bridge and much more.
Daily departures at 10:00am, 1:00pm, 3:30pm and 6pm.
Per-Person Ticket Price: $90
(Minimum party of 2)
Private Charter Price: $500 (6 people max).
A Cruise 'round Manhattan
Starting at Just $150 Per Person!
3 hours - Our most popular tour. An incredible and unique way to take in the beauty, size and diversity of Manhattan's architecture and sights. Everything you see on the downtown loop plus a magnificent look at the Empire State, Chrysler, UN buildings, Yankee Stadium, the Cloisters, all of th city's famed bridges and more.
Daily departures at 10:00am, 2:00pm and 5:30pm.
Per-Person Ticket Price: $150
(Minimum party of 2)
Private Charter Price: $750 (6 people max).
July 4 Fireworks Cruise
4 hours - Join us for a private cruise to see the spectacular Macy's July 4 fireworks. We'll get you and your friends and family as close as you can get to the magnificent show, parking the vessel right on the edge of the USCG security zone. Relax on our roomy deck as we cruise up the river and have you in place well in advance of festivities. Bring a picnic and the drinks of you choice—we have plenty of coolers. Experience one of the nation's biggest fireworks show from the comfort of a private charter boat.
This Tour is Private Charter Only
$2000 (6 people max). Departure at approximately 7:00 pm on July 4, 2018.
Hear What People Have to Say About Us!
New York Harbor Tours Photos
- Do you have a bathroom on board? Yes! We have a clean, comfortable head with toilet and sink in the boat's enclosed cabin for your convenience.
- Do you serve food or drinks? Water and soft drinks are complimentary but please BYOB. We have plenty of cups and ice in our coolers to keep your drinks cold. We do not serve food but encourage you do bring munchies or picnic with you! There is a small galley onboard with a sink, hot water heater and coffee machine for your use. Feel free to stow food in the galley and grab it whenever you like.
- What time do tours depart? We have set daily departures throughout the day (see here for times) for our intimate boutique public tours but encourage you to book a private charter so you can set the departure time that suits your schedule best.
- What if the weather looks bad? Your safety is our primary concern and we will not go out in any conditions that are unsafe for the vessel, passengers and crew. In our experience, however, weather rarely forces a cancellation. Our boat has an enclosed cabin with seating if rain or wind are a nuisance and we provide rain gear for our guests who prefer to brave the elements on deck!
- What is your cancellation policy? A credit card is required to reserve a booking. All credit and debit cards are accepted. A full refund is issued if a cancellation is made more than 15 days prior to trip. If customer cancels less than 15 days prior to trip, a deposit will be kept but will be valid as credit toward future trip. Cancellation less than 48 hours will result in loss of full deposit with no credit issued. We accept all credit cards and cash.
Our primary departure dock is conveniently located on the south side of Pier 25 in Tribeca (lower Manhattan). Access to the pier is at the intersection of West and North Moore Street. Other pickup locations are available upon request.
Address: 215 West Street, New York, NY 10013
Subway: 12-15 minute walk
E to World Trade Center Stop
A,C,1,2,3 to Chambers Street
R to Cortland Street
4,5,6 to Fulton Street
Path to World Trade Center Stop
We also depart from Pier 5 in beautiful Brooklyn Bridge Park in downtown Brooklyn. Access to the pier is at the bottom of Joralemon Street.
Address: One15 Brooklyn Marina, 12 Joralemon Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201.
Subway: 12-15 minute walk
R to Court Street Stop: Walk down Montague to Clinton, turn left then right on to Joralemon.
2,3 to Clark Street: Walk south on Henry, turn right on Joralemon
A,C,F to Jay Street–Metrotech: Walk west on Willoughby. Turns into Joralemon Street.